Sunday, December 29, 2013

Midnight and still typing

Well, it's slightly past midnight, and my fingers are still feverish for this book!
I must admit that I was very disappointed with losing my book on my crashed laptop, but I have since lengthened the story! It has drastically improved! I'm researching ways to reach out to those who would be more likely to enjoy my books. There are many different ways to connect to the world.
The ways of marketing have drastically advanced over the years. Social media sites such as facebook, and of course twitter, make it easy to connect to hundreds, even thousands.
Blogs such as this one can be distributed through more than just wordpress. There's blogger, tumblr, google +, and even instagram!
I'm coming to accept the fact that a steady fan base is not created over night. It was hard to swallow at first, but now it gives me motivation to work harder.
The most important thing I have to come to realize is: No matter what, never give up!
Rome wasn't built in a day, and you can't reach a billion people in one hour if they've never heard of you. Just be yourself, and stay public. You will find the right ones to follow you and from there your fan base will multiply!

No comments:

Post a Comment