Thursday, December 26, 2013

Bump in the road.. or an exciting challenge?

So, while being super excited about Christmas..

My laptop decides to kick the bucket...

    Hm.. roadblock? Maybe, but I like tonthink of myself as an optimist!! Everything happens for a reason, right? Perhaps, i need to take a moment to evaluate the route I was taking with my next novel, The tunnel. I believe I am going to leave the teaser alone. You can check out the teaser for my next book at my website!! Http://angelicawalley.webs.com
    Now, back to my roadblock.
    It did give me a chance to look over my notes, and decide that my book should be a LOT longer. So, in the end, this bump in the road created a valuable  change in my perspective.
    The book will continue, although the release date will most likely be near the end of January.
   Those who wish to follow my progress, and get a link to my books free 3 day promotion, can do so by following my blogs or becoming a proud member of my website!
    Its not going to be easy revising the book on my tablet, but in the end it's going to be well worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment